Hinduism is world’s most ancient religion and is based on Vedas and Upanishads. Being oldest religion, there are many myths spread around Hinduism. Since these texts are written in Sanskrit so inaccessible to people. Many English historians misinterpreted and translated these texts to fulfill their secret agendas. They created lots of propaganda around these texts most affected of all these is Manusmriti. Like Vedas they created myths around native Hindus in India and to suppress nationalism they tried to divide Hindus in India in Aryan and Dravidian and said Aryans are outsiders and came to India by travelling from Europe and Dravidians are native to India. While this theory is busted by latest DNA studies. To counter all these missionaries funded propaganda many Hindu kshatriyas wrote numerous books which are must read for all Hindu intellectuals so that they can counter current day communists who are studying in government funded Institutes but saying “Bharat tere tukade honge”.
All these books are highly recommended you can purchase all at once also if your pocket allows so. After reading these books we can assure you that you will be a completely a different person.
List of must read books are compiled here.
- Breaking India: Western Interventions in Dravidian and Dalit Faultlines
- The Battle for Sanskrit: Is Sanskrit Political or Sacred, Oppressive or Liberating, Dead or Alive?
- Academic Hinduphobia: A Critique of Wendy Doniger’s Erotic School of Indology
- The Problem with Secularism
- Decolonizing the Hindu Mind: 1
- Decolonizing The Hindu Mind (PB)
- The Only Fatherland: Communists, ‘Quit India’ and the Soviet Union
- Worshipping False God: Ambedkar and the Facts that have Been Erased
- Eminent Historians: Their Technology, Their Line, Their Fraud
- Heroic Hindu Resistance to Muslim Invaders (636 AD to 1206 AD)
- Hindu view of Christianity and Islam, 2nd edition
- Hindu Temples: What Happened to Them, Vol.2: The Islamic Evidence
- The Story of Islamic Imperialism in India